- Publisher: Wailing Loon
- Editor: Joyce Combs
- Edition: 1st
- Available in: Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 978-0-692-94480-6
- Published: October 1, 2017
“F. P. Dorchak writes like a hot-rodder heading toward a brick wall. Edge of your seat entertainment! I pondered over each of these stories long after I’d finished reading them. That’s what great writing is all about!”
Co-Founder, Hex Publishers
- Dive a wreck that was never there, in the waters off Bimini . . .
- Meet a young girl who debates with rooftop monsters . . .
- Dine at a tiny café teetering on the edge of oblivion . . .
- Take refuge from a midnight downpour in a gas station from nowhere . . .
- Discover the real reason behind migraines . . .
- Peruse a curio shop with the ghastliest of shelf lives . . .
- Encounter a love gone bad before it ever existed . . .
- Explore the broken soul of a woman’s not-quite-dead past . . .
- Follow a WWII tail gunner plummeting out of a flak-filled German sky . . .
These are but a few of the gritty, the weird, and the peculiar you will encounter in a realm few dare to tread . . . with or without the lights on.
Do the dead dream?